Because enamel pins are made by hand, not all of them can be perfect. To avoid disappointment, please refer to the information below so you know what to expect when ordering a pin from my shop ✨
A-grade / Standard Pins:
I do not offer an S-grade (collector) tier for my pins.
This means that A-grade pins may still include minor flaws, such as:
● Small, unobtrusive bumps or dips in the plating
● Small scratches or marks in the enamel or plating
● Small dips or flecks of dust in the enamel
● Slightly over- or underfilled areas
I try to make sure that none of these flaws are visible at a glance, but I still ask to please keep this in mind while purchasing.
B-grade / Seconds Pins:
B-grade (or seconds) pins are enamel pins with a noticeable flaw, and are therefore sold at a discounted rate.
B-grade pin flaws include (but are not limited to):
● Noticeable scuffs or scratches in enamel or plating
● Obvious stains or spots in the enamel or on plating
● Areas of oxidation on the plating
● Larger areas of 'rough' or uneven plating
● Up to one small area of missing enamel
● Overfilled enamel that stains the plating
● Stray specks of glitter in enamel
I try to include example pictures of common flaws per listed pin so you'll have an idea of what to expect, but flaws may vary per batch.
If you do receive a pin that you believe does not match up with my grading guidelines, please don't feel afraid to reach out! Mistakes happen, and I try to make sure people receive a product they are happy with!